Help me replacing tweeter

Subbiya

Hi Guys,

I own a Taga 606SE floor standers, the LS tweeter got damaged, I was thinking for replacing with a new one. Can you guys suggest me suitable tweeter or can we use some high end tweeter like ribbon/textile tweeter. I can also consider changing tweeter on both floor standing tweeter if we got suitable one.

Thanks,
Subbiya

Oh boy, how did that happen?

You could use another tweeter if you can adjust the built in crossover or replace it with one that would match the tweeter. Well, my understanding could be wrong.

What's the cost of an original tweeter? I would replace with the original one on both the speakers to avoid mismatch of sound.

MaSh

Remove the tweeter and measure the cutout size first. mention the cutout diameter in this thread so that one can suggest you for replacement with minimum modificaion on your speakers.

I am also looking for a replacement tweeter for Monitor Audio Bronze series floor stander...one speaker's tweeter is not working....

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back