help needed for Denon 2113CI HDMI output

ravidharap

Hi all, my setup Epson TW 5200 connected to Denon 2113 Ci, tatasky HD+ and LG Blu-ray 550 connected to AVR with HDmI cables. A red LED started to blink and AVR got shut down immediately. I disconnected the whole power and restarted the entire setup, the projector was not detecting the signal from AVR and at the same time Speakers were live with music of selected source. I have connected the HdMI cables of projector directly to sources and the projector is working. I have also connected the AVR with projected with Composite video cable and its working.

It seems that out put HDMI part of the video board is bricked. Please help me with your valuable inputs to solve the problem. Thanks

Hi all, my setup Epson TW 5200 connected to Denon 2113 Ci, tatasky HD+ and LG Blu-ray 550 connected to AVR with HDmI cables. A red LED started to blink and AVR got shut down immediately. I disconnected the whole power and restarted the entire setup, the projector was not detecting the signal from AVR and at the same time Speakers were live with music of selected source. I have connected the HdMI cables of projector directly to sources and the projector is working. I have also connected the AVR with projected with Composite video cable and its working.

It seems that out put HDMI part of the video board is bricked. Please help me with your valuable inputs to solve the problem. Thanks
1.Try connecting only PJ at output of the AVR and switch ON and see how it reacts.if no help try next steps
2.Try connecting only one input bluray player or Tatasky and vise versa
3.Can you try connecting TV or HDMI compatible monitor and see display is available in TV instead PJ if display appears try resetting the system if you dont have any issue with room calibration.

May be above work around can point out the issue exactly before concluding something.
All the best

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back