Help needed for tuner setting on Denon

ajay0722

Deam FMs,
Greetings,

I have factory reset to my Denon 2310 due to some reason and and now not able to make tuner work.:sad:. I tried some setting without success, havent use this function since last 1.5-2years, so do not remember exactly how to perform the same.

I attempted setting the AVR to a known frequency like 94.3 for FM. but it doesnt play anything at all like there is no signal though my FM antenna looks well connected(I can say this by seeing the front panel).

Is there a way so that the AVR can scan/detect the all available FM frequencies (my previous AVR had it) and save it.

If no, what else i can try to confirm if the AVR has issue with the configuration/settings or It is not recieving the signals actually.

Please help.

Hi, there should be some problem in the connection itself. Better recheck the antenna or use another one to test. Hope you have gone thru the manual. Usually it covers such issues. Otherwise it is a straightforward thing to get it playing. Did you try AM by the way. if its not playing as well then there may be an issue in the tunes section.

Yes, i have tried with another FM antenna but still same. I have not yet tested with the AM as dont have AM loop antenna.
I have gone through the manual, but it just mention how to configure tuner frequency manually.
My old AVR 1507 had a better way to do this (some key, keep pressing the tuner key while power on the AVR and it scan and store the frequency) I dont see the same in 2310 Or may be the key is different...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back