• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Help Needed - Onkyo Amplifier repair - Delhi

Luxman Amplifiers India

spycatcher

Hi Everyone,

My Onkyo TX8211 stereo Amp conked off over the weekend. I think there was something wrong in the power supply. Anyone know a good trustworthy technician based in Delhi who can repair the amp? Very iffy of giving it to a roadside technician.

Suggestions will be highly welcome.

Thanks

Kamal

Give it to Onkyo's company owned service center at L-4, Chittaranjan Park ( opp Nehru Appts ).Much better than trusting it to anyother mechanic.
Ph: 46016115 Manager Mr Sanjeev Arora Mob: 9811176789.
Negotiate the repair charges, they do give a discount on a slight push !

soundsgreat

Hi,

Why don't you try to get in touch with the onkyo guys itself ??

Here's the address :

K -1 / 79, Ground Floor,
Opp. South Park Apartments ( Gate 1 )
Chittaranjan Park
New Delhi - 110 019.

Ph # 91-011-4160 3109,011-4050 2619
Mobile # 98117 76762
email : delhi@onkyo.co.jp

If you still have some problems then if you don't mind sending it to bangalore then I can talk to onkyo guys and get done for you !!

Regards.

Kamal

Here's the address :

K -1 / 79, Ground Floor,
Opp. South Park Apartments ( Gate 1 )
Chittaranjan Park
New Delhi - 110 019.
Soundsgreat, this is the address of their service center; the address I gave is of their Showroom, where the Manger sits.Went there day before to talk about service for my Onkyo cassette Deck

soundsgreat

Hi,

I thought he was asking for the same ! hence gave him that !

Besides by the time I posted you also posted !! otherwise if I had seen your post before I wouldn't have posted !!

Regards.

Kamal

All fine, pal.
I've found that if their is a company owned/authorised service centr, its always better to go to them.
May cost you a bit more, but they have the familiarity/expertise & experience with their products which others may not have.
Plus they have genuine & identical parts & importantly, the circuit diagram & service manual to enable resetting of the right voltage/ current specs at various points in the circuit-others woud probably not have access to these important documents which would enable the serviced/repaired component to sound just like new.

Kamal

All fine, pal.
I've found that if there is a company owned/authorised service centre, its always better to go to them.
May cost you a bit more, but they have the familiarity/expertise & experience with their products which others may not have.
Plus they have genuine & identical parts & importantly, the circuit diagram & service manual to enable resetting of the right voltage/ current specs at various points in the circuit-others woud probably not have access to these important documents which would enable the serviced/repaired component to sound just like new.

spycatcher

Thanks everyone.... will take my amp to the Onkyo guy in CR park. Lets hope they fix it soon :)

Thanks again.