Help Needed to Change Sound Card

saurigr8

Hello Friends

I am using Creative T-6060 Speakers 5.1 and Creative Sound Blaster Sound Card. But not Satisfied with Sound Quality, wanted to change sound card not speakers can any body suggest Good sound card..

Thanks in Advance...

Hello Friends

I am using Creative T-6060 Speakers 5.1 and Creative Sound Blaster Sound Card. But not Satisfied with Sound Quality, wanted to change sound card not speakers can any body suggest Good sound card..

Thanks in Advance...

Which sound blaster do you have? What do you listen to?

My Sound Card is Cheaper one Arnd 3000/ Rs. When i bought.. Quality of sound is not good..

changing speakers will make more noticeable difference to the sound signature rather than the soundcard.

changing speakers will make more noticeable difference to the sound signature rather than the soundcard.

I second that. Try a pair of Audio engine a2s or Altec lansing mx5021. I think that would help a lot. The t6060 is nothing special.

audioengine if your looking for well balanced neutral sound.maybe later down the line you can add a subwoofer to the audioengines.If your budget allows the audioengine a5 is awesome price 19,500.

the satellites in all logitechs sucks no midrange only crappy highs.
Its simple either you can go for a logitech or altec which would not be much of an upgrade over your present creative or you go for the audioengine a2/a5 and later down the line add a subwoofer to have a very neutral sweet sounding almost audiophile grade setup.

Yes, better speakers would give better sound --- but with a poor sound card feeding them, that is going to be very limited.

Back