Help please…Which speaker cable to use and where to buy…

did you get a chance to self terminate the cables ? after about 50-60 hours they are brilliant.
also got some white fiberglass sleeve resin coated from amazon to make another set in white for a friend :)
I haven't yet ordered the sleeves. I also make my own cables. Even have a van den hull, with all silver, etc sounding the same as self constructed cables. One of these days I will sell the van den hull in the 'For sale' section. I find there are enough people who believe in exotic speaker cables and also exotic power cables. What my self made cables lack was a good sleeve at the ends. Hopefully I will order them soon for my speaker cables and also interconnects.

I haven't yet ordered the sleeves. I also make my own cables. Even have a van den hull, with all silver, etc sounding the same as self constructed cables. One of these days I will sell the van den hull in the 'For sale' section. I find there are enough people who believe in exotic speaker cables and also exotic power cables. What my self made cables lack was a good sleeve at the ends. Hopefully I will order them soon for my speaker cables and also interconnects.
Nakamichi banana plugs are available on aamzon.in at just 100+ per peice. Set of 12 ish 1500 ish, pretty good. Else MX ones. Sleeve either local radio/tape market else robu.in

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back