Help regarding a Quality Phono preamp with subsonic filter.

pratik_gujar18

Hi everyone,
I want to make a quality phono pre amp with subsonic filter and MM/MC switches...I have absolutely nil electronics knowledge and I am going to get it assembled from a repair guy I know...
Can anyone help me Find the circuit diagrams along with the layouts and parts list.....Also it should be affordable enough , since I don't wanna run any huge risks for the first time.....:)

Hi everyone,
I want to make a quality phono pre amp with subsonic filter and MM/MC switches...I have absolutely nil electronics knowledge and I am going to get it assembled from a repair guy I know...
Can anyone help me Find the circuit diagrams along with the layouts and parts list.....Also it should be affordable enough , since I don't wanna run any huge risks for the first time.....:)

If you are not into electronics, why do you want to get it assembled by a local repair guy? Might as well buy a nice budget phono preamp made by people who do it for a living? Making Phono preamps for MM/MC is not a simple thing of assembling kits. It deals with high amplification of very low signals and is quite tricky in terms of grounds loops, hum and oscillations....

You should check out Hagerman Technologies-they offer kits. To put it mildly, for a non techie to do this kind of project from scratch is a challenge.

Hi George,
pleasure to hear back from you again...well m still gonna try making a pre amp myself...as for the challenge,I humbly accept it...
Thanks..:)

Pratik

Dont want to discourage you-ideally get hold of an experienced radio repair guy to solder the whole thing for you that way you wont run the risk of damaging any components. You can always sit and help and learn from how he does it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back