help required in choosing bookshelf speekers

kamal0583

it was by chance tat i visited this forum while checking for some gud music system. i only knew of sony pana ,phillips . after giving an extensive reading of all the threads i have decided tat i will go for stereo set up. i have zeroed on norge 2060 n a gud pair of millenium speakers. my room size is 10x10. can some1 help me in choosing a good pair of bookshelf speekers. my listening preferences r film songs(hindi,telugu,tamil) rock n instrumental(drums n guitar).
plz also tell me which is better wh 9.2 or norge millenium bookshelf speakers for my norge 2060
where can i get them in hyderabad

Hi did you go through for sale by owner?. Currently usher s520 is on sale by opur forum member @psychotropic at a very attractive price. Should be a good match with 2060. It would easily fill your room. If you want you can add a sub later.

I suggest the same...
You should grab this offer. I have auditioned Usher 520 recently, and I own 9.2's and really like it's extended bass, however at the end of day will say that Usher S520 at 17k in the below refered post is fantastic option for your room size and overall SQ with Norge 2060.
Regds,

Hi did you go through for sale by owner?. Currently usher s520 is on sale by opur forum member @psychotropic at a very attractive price. Should be a good match with 2060. It would easily fill your room. If you want you can add a sub later.

thanx guys....i spoke 2 av solutions (hyd) they said they r givviing wh 9.2 for 15.5k....is it worth???? N any1 who can give an idea abt getting norge 2060 in hyd??

thanx guys....i spoke 2 av solutions (hyd) they said they r givviing wh 9.2 for 15.5k....is it worth???? N any1 who can give an idea abt getting norge 2060 in hyd??

Try vectors at Panjagutta...They sell Norge...But when I checked up, they said they dont stock them ..But will get them on order....So u can't demo them there. I am also looking out to listen to WH 9.2/9.1 with Norge...Any HFV hyd members who own these systems ??? pl help us out ...

If budget is a constraint then go with Norge spearkers as would will match well with the amp. Else Wharfedale 9.1/9.2 would be a good option at slightly higher price and this combination has been given good reviews rated in several forums. End of day let your ears be the judge :)

Cheers, Shriram

thanks frnds...
i checked out the wharfe 9.2 n 10.1 but didnt get ne chance 2 listen 2 9.1......the chap at the vectors told me tat the 9.2 wil not go well with norge 2060 n said tat if i m considering 2060 i shud try 9.1 n norge 1000 for 9.2 .....is he right/
i m confused ....

15.5K for 9.2 is on the higher side. You can get it from Mumbai for 13.8k. The Wharfy 9 series speakers have seen some fall in price due to the release of the new Wharfy 10 series. Good for the shoppers.

Last edited:
thanks frnds...
i checked out the wharfe 9.2 n 10.1 but didnt get ne chance 2 listen 2 9.1......the chap at the vectors told me tat the 9.2 wil not go well with norge 2060 n said tat if i m considering 2060 i shud try 9.1 n norge 1000 for 9.2 .....is he right/
i m confused ....

i would agree

but then i think the norge bookshelfves are good too

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back