Help - Speakers Under 50k with Sub

Are you from Bangalore, here you go... you can get a 10-12% discount on these prices. If you want to buy with me, PM me and we can speak and work out a deal with him...

TSX 330T= 28,000
TSX 110BT = 13,000
TSX 150C = 11,000

Sorry buddy. Am from Chennai... And please check the below link and confirm whether your mentioning these ????

Buy Polk Audio TSx 110B Bookshelf Speaker - Black - Pair @ Zansaar.com

Buy Polk Audio TSx 440T Tower Speaker- Black - Pair @ Zansaar.com

Thanks for all your suggestions, i finally have decided to buy the MORDAUNT SHORT CARNIVAL Series , MORDAUNT SHORT CARNIVAL 8 Tower , Carnival 5 Centre and Carnival 9 Sub.

Thanks for all your suggestions, i finally have decided to buy the MORDAUNT SHORT CARNIVAL Series , MORDAUNT SHORT CARNIVAL 8 Tower , Carnival 5 Centre and Carnival 9 Sub.

Congrats buddy.... Could you please share the prices of the speakers

Thank you , got the whole package for 45k , the surrounds are a used piece , but cannot blame for such low price . Has anyone heard these ? I loved it when i heard them .

Good price, surrounds being used is fine as they come to play only at times compared to the others... enjoy your setup. A breakup of price and from where you picked it up will help all...

Congratz man... Do post some pics soon.. We are waiting :clapping:

Pics coming soon, got it yesterday , ran Audyssey calibration and its sounds beautiful .
i didn't ask for a break up as i got it as a package , the front ones are new too..however its a 2011 model , that's why i got at a lesser price.

MORDAUNT SHORT CARNIVAL 8 Tower
Carnival 5 Centre
Carnival 9 Sub
Cambridge audio S30 Surround

Congrats asheel! That's a very good setup you got there! From which shop, you have purchased the speakers? Please share!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back