Help With HT and Music Setup with my current products

rajivaryan1984

Help With HT and Music Setup with my current products
I am using Denon AVR X2200 W with Atmos and 4k Support connected to my Samsung 55 Inches Smart UHD TV. The following are connected to my AVR –
Pioneer BDP-180 via HDMI
Marantz CD6006 via Analog
Xbox X via HDMI
Apple TV via HDMI
PS4 via HDMI
WD Media Player via HDMI
Amazon Fire TV via HDMI
Tata Sky HD Setup Box via HDMI
Dali Zensor 5 Tower Speakers (Front)
Dali Zensor 3 BS Speakers (Rear)
Dali Vokal (Center)
SVS Sub Woofer

I have a stereo Amplifier Marantz PM6006 which I would like to connect with my Marantz CD 6006 and play music via Dali Zensor 5 Tower Speakers and at the same use the speakers for my current HT playing via Denon AVR-X2200W
Please advise if this is possible to have the HT as well as Stereo (for Music) setup with Dali at the same time. If yes, then somebody please be kind enough to share the step by step process.

Thanks Raghu..Can you tell me where I can order these products in Bangalore ? Kindly advise. And does it compromises with the sound and quality ?

Yes, you can do it, very easy, below is how I setup.
Marantz NR1509 -> Front Pre out -> (Network In) Marantz PM7005 -> Wharfedale Diamond 225.

For audyssey calibration -> Switch Marantz PM7005 to Network Input -> Set Volume at 12:00 o'clock position.
So whenever I want to watch movies with 5.1 -> I need to switch Marantz PM7005 to Network Input and set volume at 12:00 o'clock position.

So Music I only use Marantz PM7005.

Best of the both world.

What is con's of this setup ?
For Movies with 5.1 -> Dual Pre Amp section -> first is Marantz AVR -> Second is Marantz Integrated.

What are the other way ?
As suggested above speaker switch.

What is the best way ?
You need to buy Integrated Stereo Amp with HTBypass.
Like Marantz PM8005, Naim Nait 5si.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back