Help with Sony HP 140A turntable

Cuban

Hello guys, greetings from Cuba.
I’m a vinyls enthusiast and recently bought a vintage Sony HP 140A turntable. I’ve been in trouble to find the user manual and I don’t know what kind of speakers I shall use with it. Since the wrong impedance may cause problems to the speakers I would like to check with someone for speakers impedance for this system. Also would like to get some feedbacks on where to find a pdf copy of the user manual for Sony PH-140A turntable.
Thanks in advance

Hello guys, greetings from Cuba.
I’m a vinyls enthusiast and recently bought a vintage Sony HP 140A turntable. I’ve been in trouble to find the user manual and I don’t know what kind of speakers I shall use with it. Since the wrong impedance may cause problems to the speakers I would like to check with someone for speakers impedance for this system. Also would like to get some feedbacks on where to find a pdf copy of the user manual for Sony PH-140A turntable.
Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum.
Since low impedance speaker stresses the amplifier for unknown turntable+amplifier I would suggest test with high 8 to 16 ohms speakers and see if that gives enough volume output.
I am guessing you dont have original speakers of this Sony system.
regards

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back