Hey Everyone!

alexchris

Hello Everyone. I have been a silent reader of this forum till date and thought of joining in actively as i’m planning to upgrade/change my audio system. My current setup is SMSL sanskrit mk2 -> Aiyima A07 -> Wharfedale diamond 12.2 / Kenwood Old Speaker. I’m planning to sell the wharfedales and slowly lookout for an alternative one! Primary usage is for music listening and occasional movies. I use apple music via iphone as the source mostly.

Hello Everyone. I have been a silent reader of this forum till date and thought of joining in actively as i’m planning to upgrade/change my audio system. My current setup is SMSL sanskrit mk2 -> Aiyima A07 -> Wharfedale diamond 12.2 / Kenwood Old Speaker. I’m planning to sell the wharfedales and slowly lookout for an alternative one! Primary usage is for music listening and occasional movies. I use apple music via iphone as the source mostly.
Hi,
Welcome to Hfv!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here.

Welcome to HFV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back