hi all

dances_with_wolves

hello everyone,

Very nice to see that there is an active website for Indian audiophiles.

I came here while browsing for a bookshelf / amp combination for my bachelor room / soon to be set up home.

My listening experience has been limited mostly to headphones and a couple of decent speakers. I currently own Grado SR-60 headphones and Koryo desktop speakers. My listening has been limited to Jamo C series / Alltec Lansings / Bose and a few other speakers. Of late, I have been listening to a lot of ambient, electronic, and instrumental music (bands such as Dead can dance, Amethystium, New Order, Robert Miles). I want to set up a sound system with bookshelves in the next couple of months.

Thats all I have now. I plan to go through some of the posts here to help decide my choice. Once again, hello everyone.

cheers,
d_w_w

Thanks for the welcome...

@moserw :
Actually, I am prettu sure my room isnt 'bachelor'. At least not virgin, since I've screwed it up pretty bad :p

The Koryo 2.1 PC speakers I have cost me Rs. 1100. For the price, they are actually smashing. But it could also have to do with my room, I think it echoes the sound nicely :)

Thanks for the welcome...

@moserw :
Actually, I am prettu sure my room isnt 'bachelor'. At least not virgin, since I've screwed it up pretty bad :p

The Koryo 2.1 PC speakers I have cost me Rs. 1100. For the price, they are actually smashing. But it could also have to do with my room, I think it echoes the sound nicely :)

Great!

BTW have you seen the movie Dances With Wovles? I believe its one of the few Costner flicks that I've missed.

:D

Nice to have a new member with funny bones. Welcome aboard dww.

cheers,
sri

@moserw: Ya, see the movie; its probably Costner's best. But see it in a home theatre if possible. The vastness is breathtaking. Costner is magnetic, as usual.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back