Hi All

pasha

Hello, its great to have found this site. Good audio and video have been a passion since I was pretty young. Started with a Phillips HiFi system several decades ago and have experienced various systems from home made amps and speakers, Creative and JBL surround kits, Bose etc. Current main setup is Lithos Acoustics fronts, Wharfedale center and surrounds driven by a Denon X4000 with a JBL sub. Plan to spend more time with audio and video and looking to upgrade kit too. Its really nice to see such an active forum with such varied topics. Hope to participate, share and receive thoughts with like minded folks.

Hello, its great to have found this site. Good audio and video have been a passion since I was pretty young. Started with a Phillips HiFi system several decades ago and have experienced various systems from home made amps and speakers, Creative and JBL surround kits, Bose etc. Current main setup is Lithos Acoustics fronts, Wharfedale center and surrounds driven by a Denon X4000 with a JBL sub. Plan to spend more time with audio and video and looking to upgrade kit too. Its really nice to see such an active forum with such varied topics. Hope to participate, share and receive thoughts with like minded folks.
Welcome to the madness pasha :)

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back