Hi Everyone, I am a headphone lover from SG who moved to Bangalore last year

Absolutemadhatter

The audiophile and high-end headphone scene in Singapore is quite extensive, and moving here I was of the opinion that I would miss that, but then I found this community.

Headphones owned - Stax L300 | Eclair | Ananda|iSine10 | HD6XX | Moondrop Starfield | Moondrop Aria

Welcome! Do share your experience with the cans you have used long term. You never know who might benefit from them.

I just joined the headphone gang here quite recently. Quite a lot of enthusiastic, helpful and knowledgeable right here on the forum. There might be Whatsapp groups as well that once you know some circles, you can get into.

The audiophile and high-end headphone scene in Singapore is quite extensive, and moving here I was of the opinion that I would miss that, but then I found this community.

Headphones owned - Stax L300 | Eclair | Ananda|iSine10 | HD6XX | Moondrop Starfield | Moondrop Aria

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics.

Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Hey welcome

How are the Moondrop Aria's and where did you get them from ?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back