Hi(Fi) Folks

Peri

I am Peri, joined this forum recently. I am from Chennai and work in a IT company. I came across this forum accidentally and intrigued by the contents, decided to join the forum at once.

I am not much of a sound buff, but appreciate quality sound. I have a decent HT system (A Samsung 40" full HD LCD, LG BDP-370 bluray disc player, Philips 5986K DVD player, Onkyo SR575 Receiver, Klipsch Reference series 10" sub and Klipsch Quintet III speakers). Also, I have a Boston Acoustics micro system CD and a Bose Sounddock II for ipod.

I am pretty much impressed going thru the contents of the forum and will participate and contribute in a small way.

I have a question to start with: Need your advice on setting up a hi-fi system. I am thinking of going for Cambridge Audio Azur 340C and 340A. Need your advice on the speakers (bookshelf/floorstanding) - budget 30k. Also please let me know where can I pickup Cambridge Audio 340c/340A and the approximate cost.

Thanks for reading.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back