• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hi Friends !!! Do you like to view 3D Anaglyph movies?

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport

chlorosynth

Hi Friends!

I am new to HifiVision.com and would like to say hi to all.

I don't know if this news will be of any help to you all. We are the only Reseller of 3D Anaglyph Red/ Cyan glasses in Navi Mumbai Area.

Many of us view 3D movies with their Home projectors. If you require 3D Glasses please give us a call @9820024594.

Anaglyph glasses comes in 2 color sets. a) Red/ Cyan b) Magenta/ Green

We will also have Polarised glasses & Color Code 3D glasses for you soon.

Moderators: If this thread is in wrong place please relocate it in specific group. I don't want to spam people but at teh same time I need to educate people and inform people that 3D has reached their doorstep.

stevieboy

hi chlorosynth,

very useful info to have thanks! you might have to sign up as a commercial dealer according to the rules of the forum. you can search for moderator 'hifivision' on any thread and send him a pm for details.

regards and welcome :)

svenkateshsmart

Hi,

+1 to the above post. If you list your products with pictures and price, I am sure you will have lot of buyers here including me!

Cheers!