Hi frinds

maxparveen

this is Parveen Sangwan from gurgaon.
this is my entry to forum and also i am planning to enter high end AV world.so guys your guidance and help is needed.

thanks

Hi Praveen,

Welcome to hifi, i am new bee myself in here seeking some guidance from seniors for an audio set up at my place (video set up shall be for later when i move to ggaon) & shall be moving to your neighborhood pretty soon.

see you around.

best wishes

Well, this is again a first. One newbie welcoming another !!

A hearty welcome to both Praveen and Siddarth. Siddarth, I see you have been very busy, eh? Lost of quick posts.

Cheers

Hi Venkat bhai,
Quite a few quick posts indeed, you may blame it on the excitement to get to some tangible conclusion about the equipment and also to know/greet old members around.

Glad to hear from you.

Sidharth:

Today is Sunday, so you may not get too many answers to your queries. I expect Unleash_Me, SuhasG, Dinyaar would be amongst a lot of others who will give you excellent recommendations. Just be a little patient.

BTW, I shall post my views on Audire equipment by middle of next month. I am not sure you will have the patience to wait till then. The other point is why don't you consider tube based systems? They are supposed to be very warm and the closest to pure analog sound.

Any how I will wait for the experts in this area to chip in.

Cheers

Sidharth:

Today is Sunday, so you may not get too many answers to your queries. I expect Unleash_Me, SuhasG, Dinyaar would be amongst a lot of others who will give you excellent recommendations. Just be a little patient.

BTW, I shall post my views on Audire equipment by middle of next month. I am not sure you will have the patience to wait till then. The other point is why don't you consider tube based systems? They are supposed to be very warm and the closest to pure analog sound.

Any how I will wait for the experts in this area to chip in.

Cheers

Appreciate the guidance there Venkat.
As for the amplifier, i shall certainly be eager to have the first option on Marantz, purely on the basis of what i have heard. I could consider any int amp till the time it doesnt demand much upkeep and isnt outdated or bland ..not on looks but to do what its supposed to.

I shall wait n hear from other friends here about what they have to suggest.

tks again

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back