Hi from a Youngish newbie

Khanabadhosh

Hi there,

Khanabadhosh from Mumbai, India. Listen to retro Bollywood, ghazals, Jazz, some Western Classical and retro music from the 40s to the 70s. Listening room is a 24 x 18 typical living room.

Equipment that I use are a OnePlus 7t, Audioquest Dragonfly Red, Hifiman Sundara headphones or a One More Quad driver IEM.

I own a basic Infinity 5.1 home theatre and Pioneer AV Receiver which is a mess of wires to set-up, so mothballed.

My first purchased audio system, bought in 1992, a Cosmic integrated amp and Arphi Super Challenger speakers. Still works with some hum.

Oh almost forgot, my ride is a Tata Hexa XTA with a brilliant 10 speaker JBL system that is basically a studio on wheels!

Kids and Missus complain when I listen to 'my music' , so these days listen mostly to the headphones.

Need help to rebuild my Arphi Super Challengers in Mumbai. Would appreciate if someone could help me with the contacts of someone who is competent and passionate about speaker rebuilds.

Thanks in advance.

Need help to rebuild my Arphi Super Challengers in Mumbai. Would appreciate if someone could help me with the contacts of someone who is competent and passionate about speaker rebuilds.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to our forum.
Since you are from Mumbai get in touch with Mr. Ranjit - 98201 22565 based at Irla Vile Parle W wrt your speakers. He is competent at repairing speakers.

Hi there,

Khanabadhosh from Mumbai, India. Listen to retro Bollywood, ghazals, Jazz, some Western Classical and retro music from the 40s to the 70s. Listening room is a 24 x 18 typical living room.

Equipment that I use are a OnePlus 7t, Audioquest Dragonfly Red, Hifiman Sundara headphones or a One More Quad driver IEM.

I own a basic Infinity 5.1 home theatre and Pioneer AV Receiver which is a mess of wires to set-up, so mothballed.

My first purchased audio system, bought in 1992, a Cosmic integrated amp and Arphi Super Challenger speakers. Still works with some hum.

Oh almost forgot, my ride is a Tata Hexa XTA with a brilliant 10 speaker JBL system that is basically a studio on wheels!

Kids and Missus complain when I listen to 'my music' , so these days listen mostly to the headphones.

Thanks in advance.
Do you still have arphi super challenger speakers?

Welcome to Hifivision Khanabadhosh! Hope you find what you are looking for.

Hi there,

Thanks in advance.
Hi...Welcome to HFV!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back