Hi from Argentina!

Hey there!

I'm an audio enthusiast, definitely not an audiophile from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

We have very limited options to choose from. Besides, prices are very high these days :(

Hope to learn more about equipment and general audio tips.

Welcome @vazquezjm. Good to see diversity growing in the forum. Hope to read more about the music and audio scenario in Argentina. What genre of music do most people there listen to? Which Argentinian artists could be representative of the old and the new music there? And so on...

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hope to read more about the music and audio scenario in Argentina. What genre of music do most people there listen to? Which Argentinian artists could be representative of the old and the new music there?
Well, as I mentioned, we're still dealing with de pandemic and the economy has gone down. So finding a new AVR is like finding gold :D

Regarding music, I'm a big fan of Soda Stereo, which was (the vocalist died a few years ago) one of the most influential pop/rock bands in Latinamerica in the 80s/90s and even 2000s.

Welcome to the forum @vazquezjm Forget the crazy delusional audiophiles ;) but I'm sure you should find big fans of Argentinian football here like me who grew up watching Maradona, Batistuta, Zanetti and now Messi & co! Maybe you should start a football thread here to give us a deeper perspective on the football scene there :)

Welcome !I have a friend from Argentina living close by but dont think she is much into audio. And yes, Argentina is dear to us for Maradona, Messi and Chatwin’s In Patagonia.

Haha! You guys rock! Do you know Boca Juniors by chance? It's my favorite team :D

Yes. Boca and "La Bombonera" are pretty famous in this part of the world too.. especially in Kerala and Bengal... You wont believe the fight happening here between Argentina fans and Brazil fans during world cup and copa america times... I, personally am a huge fan of ALBICELESTES.. right from Diego days... have also been a huge fan of Riquelme.. a true artist and probably the last proper number ten.... Now.. supporting Messi... Its a pity that despite having such talents they are not able to achieve much at international level....

Enjoy the forum!!

Hey there!

I'm an audio enthusiast, definitely not an audiophile from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

We have very limited options to choose from. Besides, prices are very high these days :(

Hope to learn more about equipment and general audio tips.
Welcome Mate..

Argentina !

I was watching a rail side car expedition on youtube to Patagonia.. :)

For some strange reason - i get dreams sometimes - i am in Ushuaia and looking southwards to the Antarctic !

I dont know why - but thats a place i want to visit sometime .

Its cold and isolated and scary but in many ways beautiful - rough seas everywhere too !

The other dream i get is Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh -again - i dont know if dreams mean anything !!

Maybe all the war stories is read much earlier has got into my head.

:):D

( go ahead and have a good laugh :) )

I am not too much a fan of Messi nor Maradona but a trip to Argentina - Buenos Aires - watching Tango and then southwards - some day - some where - ... atleast in my dreams !!

Just like me - you are new to this forum so have pleasant interaction !

I am not too much a fan of Messi nor Maradona but a trip to Argentina - Buenos Aires - watching Tango and then southwards - some day - some where - ... atleast in my dreams !!
Well, they say dreams come true, so who knows!

Thanks again for the warm welcome and don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of any help planning your dreamed trip to this lands :D

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back