Hi from Mangalore

sudhirbhan

Hello folks!

This is Sudhir, from the coastal city of Mangalore. Almost new to this forum (have stumbled upon one of the threads while googling a couple of weeks back you see:)).

Current HT set up includes an Onkyo TX-SR502 receiver, Polk RM6700 speakers, Polk PSW303 sub - all bought in 2004 in the US. Finding a good and reliable voltage converter (220V to 110V) is the biggest challenge I am facing currently. Two voltage converters (1000 W and 500 W capacity) that I bought have already gone kaput after a brief use :sad: . Anyways, let me explore the forums to see if there is indeed any solution to this.

Also am planning a new HT setup for my new house; will be posting my queries in the relevant sections though.

Last but not the least, hats off to the members, contributors and mods for making this forum a "go-to" place for folks like me.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Sudhir. You will surely get enough inputs for your HT from this forum, like I have in the last one year.

Please browse through the threads before posting any new thread, since there is a lot of gyaan already available, and you are sure to find something helpful.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back