Hi guys...

teeeku

Hi guys... I’m a newbie here. I am planning to get epson 2150 (2500 lumens with 60,000:1 contrast). I’m planning of painting a wall instead of a screen. Need a paint as close as ALR screen. If any one can suggest a color code and paint brand that would be helpful. Searched the site and different peeople have different opinion. Google results mostly showing USA results.

Hi guys... I’m a newbie here.

Wc..

I am planning to get epson 2150 (2500 lumens with 60,000:1 contrast).

How much is the projector?..

Google results mostly showing USA results.

That is where most of the items are inexpensive..

I’m planning of painting a wall instead of a screen. Need a paint as close as ALR screen. If any one can suggest a color code and paint brand that would be helpful. Searched the site and different peeople have different opinion.

Not very sure if a grey paint is close to ALR screen, but you may check/continue this thread for any inputs - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/dark-gray-screen.66836/

Asian paints, royale atmos is the locally aval one and inexpensive too.. I tried a fully metallic paint & slight different shade, but still good..

Hi guys... I’m a newbie here. I am planning to get epson 2150 (2500 lumens with 60,000:1 contrast). I’m planning of painting a wall instead of a screen. Need a paint as close as ALR screen. If any one can suggest a color code and paint brand that would be helpful. Searched the site and different peeople have different opinion. Google results mostly showing USA results.

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.

Regards.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back