Hi I am from India

Welcome to India.:D

We are all from India too. This is indeed an Indian hifi forum. All Indians are my brothers and sisters......

:p

Hi Sravan, that was indeed nice intro specially to remove that bugger message box in top of every page that tells that you haven't posted yet, so introduce yourself to fellow members. This post might save some space and let you scroll down bit less :)

As for rest of All you geniuses out in here, just like you all, I'm from India as well and from Chandigarh, The City Beautiful. Any neighbours around in here?

Hope to have some nice ideas and guidance from here and try my best to share some as well.

Cheers!
Arminder

Hi Welcome!!
This is Hemant from India -Mumbai ( Post some "Internal Sepratist's " comment I think I 'm Indian first and then Mumbaikar!!!.)
Anyway as I always say let it rock!!
Hemant

hey guys stop taking his trip:)

sravan i hope you have a great time at this forum as we all do and learn and contribute to it

have fun

hey guys stop taking his trip:)

sravan i hope you have a great time at this forum as we all do and learn and contribute to it

have fun

Sravan/afj , plz take it lightly, i think we all were having a friendly laugh, with no other intention .........

& welcome to this helpful and friendly Forum and as said "have fun".

Regards

ahhahhhaha! yeah! I guess you are new to forums! Greetings from bangalore India! Have an awesome experience with the best hi-fi site in country!

Back