Hi, I am new to hifivision forum. I am planning to buy a Yamaha RX-V4A VA receiver for my home.

bijoylazar

I am planning to buy a Yamaha RX-V4A VA receiver for my home. My living room is 11ft x 24ft. Could anyone suggest suitable Tower Speakers and Center Speaker? Also, do I need to buy a Sub woofer for the same setup?

around 1L
The V4A will take about 60% of your budget, A good pair of towers + center will cost twice as much....you can go for budget towers but that would defeat the purpose of the quality Yamaha AVR, The usual rule is Spend less in electronics and spend more for speakers

The V4A will take about 60% of your budget, A good pair of towers + center will cost twice as much....you can go for budget towers but that would defeat the purpose of the quality Yamaha AVR, The usual rule is Spend less in electronics and spend more for speakers
Ok, so whats your opinion about Yamaha V4A and NS777 /NS555 Speakers?

Ok, so whats your opinion about Yamaha V4A and NS777 /NS555 Speakers?
hi, I spoke to one of the Yamaha Technician and he suggested- NS 555 Speakers + NS SW100 + RX V6A AV Receiver. What your expert suggestion on this. Or Should we go with NS 777 speakers?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back