Hi, i am ranjit from Punjab, interested in good quality stereo equipment

I always reads hifivision posts with lot of interest for few years before buying anything new I mean wires, speakers etc etc. But now I registered as a member for few reasons like to take advice from expert people etc.
You have landed in the right place. Welcome to the addiction. May the upgrade bug keep biting you....

Thanks, I an from Amritsar

Thanks Pardeep ji

I now owns Yamaha as500, marantz cdp with jamo speakers, I wants to upgrade my system.
Hi Ranjeet,

There are so many members and each with their own experiences. A question like this will leave you with more options than you can handle.

A good way to cap it, is to specify your budget. Also, is there a reason you want to upgrade? Are there specific parts of the chain you dont like? And Lastly, what kind of music you listen to and what type of room you have.

I personally dont have much knowledge in music gear, but I am sure people can give you the right advise if you give details.

Hi Ranjeet,

There are so many members and each with their own experiences. A question like this will leave you with more options than you can handle.

A good way to cap it, is to specify your budget. Also, is there a reason you want to upgrade? Are there specific parts of the chain you dont like? And Lastly, what kind of music you listen to and what type of room you have.

I personally dont have much knowledge in music gear, but I am sure people can give you the right advise if you give details.
Actually I am little bit double minded to upgrade now I think I should go to higher level equipments with all the components together later and till that arrange for the budget.

What is the price of that combo
I am not very sure of the exact price. What i am picking up to start off with dedicated stereo set up is Platinum Floor Standers for 89k and i will be paring with Norge Concerto Gold and when i have additional money coming in will pick up the Platinum Saptak Mono by exchanging the Norge. Thats the option they gave me and i was happy with it.. They even have Gold Floor Standers that costs around 56K and not sure how much the book shelves those cost.
Best is reach out to them and see what they can offer you..
This is their website https://www.indiqaudio.com/ their number listed there. Speak to them, they are very good in providing all that info you need.
One thing i have noticed is that their speakers and amp are excellent & have a good stage. One Mr Amit is very helpful and can give you all the details you need.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back