hi my new to this family

markravi

i have DENON X1700 , 7.2 AV receiver , it working fine for the past 1.5 years , now i have an issue that while switch on the receiver , its getting on and after some flickering relay sound its going to stand by mode , can any one tell what would be problem , further if any one help me to get Denon service center contact details in Bangalore . / or good technician to repair denon AV receivers .

i have DENON X1700 , 7.2 AV receiver , it working fine for the past 1.5 years , now i have an issue that while switch on the receiver , its getting on and after some flickering relay sound its going to stand by mode , can any one tell what would be problem , further if any one help me to get Denon service center contact details in Bangalore . / or good technician to repair denon AV receivers .

Hello,
Please try below, Highlighted number's name is Prasad and leads the service.
Previously it was on Double road. While going from Lalbag circle to fly over, it was on left side.
Looks like Relay has gone bad. they do circuit level debug in below location. contact Prasad and then visit.

PRO FX BENGALURU SERVICE CENTRE​

webadmin

Dynamic House, 64, Church Street
Bengaluru – 560001
Tel: + 91 9880477309 | 9986965782
E-mail: [email protected] | [email protected]
Timings: 10.30 am to 6.00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Sunday : Holiday

Welcome to the group!
Post your issue on the Denon user group to get more responses.
Also aren't you using your x1700h since the last 1.5 months. I guess it's a typo(1.5 years).

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back