Hi res songs

sgmkumar1972

Hello,
I have doubt thst if human hearing is only 20hz to 20khz ,
Then what is going to do with hi res songs with more thst 20khz .

Kindly clarify this point.

Thank you

Is there anywhere mentioned Hi-Resolution songs were meant/made/created/recorded to hear the frequency 20Kz below and above ???

In my opinion or others, it is meant or used to mention only high res files have a sampling frequency of 96 kHz/24 bit, which is significantly higher than the 44.1 KHz/16 bit sampling frequency

Hello,
I have doubt thst if human hearing is only 20hz to 20khz ,
Then what is going to do with hi res songs with more thst 20khz .

Kindly clarify this point.

Thank you
I think you're referring to 48khz, 192khz etc. Those are sampling rates and not audio details up to 192 Khz. Basically, 48khz means, the digital system will take 48000 snapshots of the corresponding analogue wave per second to convert the analogue to digital. if 192 kHz is used, it can record up to 96 Khz of audio frequencies. The higher sampling rate might help in mastering the songs for better high-frequency sound, but how much is the big question? I guess there aren't many pieces of equipment that can record 32khz audio frequencies unless for scientific purposes. 192 Khz in home audio is just marketing.

I think you're referring to 48khz, 192khz etc. Those are sampling rates and not audio details up to 192 Khz. Basically, 48khz means, the digital system will take 48000 snapshots of the corresponding analogue wave per second to convert the analogue to digital. if 192 kHz is used, it can record up to 96 Khz of audio frequencies. The higher sampling rate might help in mastering the songs for better high-frequency sound, but how much is the big question? I guess there aren't many pieces of equipment that can record 32khz audio frequencies unless for scientific purposes. 192 Khz in home audio is just marketing.
Thank for your explanation,
Before I thought in different way , now my doubt is cleared

Thank for your explanation,
Before I thought in different way , now my doubt is cleared
FYI:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back