Hi. This is a great forum. Happy to be here.

birensampat

Hi All,

I am Biren, working in Bangalore in the Ecommerce Sector

I like anything to with with Consumer Tech & try to keep myself updated on the latest gadgets available.

I found myself reading about the many experiences users have posted on this forum about televisions.

Am happy to be here & hope to contribute constructively to the forum.

Thanks

Biren

Inspired by the folks here, I just went & bought myself a Samsung 64" Plasma 64F8500.
MRP : 2,12,000, Amazon : Rs 1,88,000, Got it for Rs 1,60,000. Extended Warranty approx 15k extra.

Welcome to the forum! Do share your experience with us on the new purchase.

Hello Nikhil,

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Just wanted to check, is it possible to post replies in 2 threads at the same time ?

Wanted to check if I could respond to this thread as well as on the Samsung 64F8500 Plasma Discussion Thread at the same time as it is relevant to both.

Hello stereoboyindia,

I have been working for ecommerce companies for the last 11 years now
First Baazee, then eBay, then HomeShop18 & now with Reliance

I wanted to buy the 64F8500 for some time now & it was great to find user experiences, reviews, pros & cons of the every product here.

Hi elangoas,

Thanks for welcoming me here.

Actually I bought a couple of 64F8500s, 1 for Bangalore and 1 for Mumbai (I stay in Bangalore & visit family in Mumbai every month)

Got the Bangalore TV (delivery delayed by a couple of days, but came in proper sealed packaging, in a time window I had specified.),

Got the Wall Mounting done with Original Samsung Wall Brackets & Installed by Samsung Engineers,

Fancy Remote, Voice Control, Motion Control, Smart TV, Very nice 3D, Large size, Great Picture Quality, this TV has everything one can ask for in a TV. Possibly the best alternative to high cost OLED / UHD.

I am enjoying AWESOME Picture Quality with this buy, very Happy.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back