Hi to all from Hyderabad

kapmish

Dear Fellow members,

Glad to be part of this forum. I am based in Hyderabad and relatively new to the joy of Hi-fi music. Interested in vinyls (hindi films pre-90s, RD, gazals and Hindustani classical) and essentially any melodious and pure music.

My current set-up is Marantz PM6006 Amp / Marantz CD 6005 / AudioTechnica LP120 TT / Denon TU260RG FM Tuner / Castle Knight 5 speakers.

On the lookout for a Nakamichi / TEAC cassette deck.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Reg
Kapil

Hi Kapil - Welcome to the forum. Do you know of any good places to pick up used Vinyls in Hyderabad? I do visit Hyderabad periodically and want to check them out. Thanks.

Regards
Karthik

Hi Kapil

Welcome to HFV

You have a nice system!

Keep an eye on the For Sale by Owner section or HifiAds or OLX, you will find something.....

You can post a requirement in the WANTED section if not done so....I am sure you will get quick responses.

Welcome Kapil, I have few Vinyl LPs, EPs and audio cassettes (metal, crom) of 60s, 70s, 80s... excellent condition, but not for sale, if you wish we can meet and share some time.
Keep in touch with us. PM your contact no..
Thanks
Hari

Hi Kapil - Welcome to the forum. Do you know of any good places to pick up used Vinyls in Hyderabad? I do visit Hyderabad periodically and want to check them out. Thanks.

Regards
Karthik
Hi Karthik, I am yet to find someone who sells mint and high quality LPs in Hyderabad. There is one dealer though who sells used ones at relatively cheap price. If one is lucky, a good condition record of ones choice can be found in his lot. PM me when you plan to visit Hyderabad. Reg Kapil

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back