Hi,which 21inch crt to buy under 10k

Sairam

I am looking to buy 21crt tv budget under 10k both pq and sq should be good have SEEN panasonic 21FX21C3,21FX75C3 ARE they good what about service it must last for 3 years i live in chennai
Regards

Sairam:

Go and meet Anand Sreram of Abirami Audio & Videos in TTK Salai. It is in the corner of TTK Salai and RK Salai bang opposite Music Academy.

Anand will tell you which TV to buy and give you an excellent deal. I bought a Sansui from him over 4 years ago and it has been working flawlessly. Anand will also help you with service, if needed.

Cheers

Pana is good buy and service though not best is available. Also first 3 years you should not face any problems as CRT have become standard.

Also, you can check out Philips 21 inches. I am not sure of the pricing. The best pricing for Chennai for Philips is Chellamani and co in nelson manickam road (they r Philips distributors)

Philips - CRT - Sound and vision - Televisions

I picked up a Panasonic CRT 29" for 11K. Some 29" models are available for 11-12K. Unless space is a constraint they make more sense than a 21". Check them out too. I've been using Panasonic for a while now and PQ is absolutely the best. No problems whatsoever.

Is 21 Inch is limiting factor??
I think in 10 K + 1 or 2 K stretched you will get a decent CRT 29 Incher.
Also CRT technology is too matured and coming to an end - so Videocon also is a good and safe bet -and then all videocon brands Like Akai ,Sansui etc.

Also today E zone announce 19 Inch lcd @ Rs 11 K ( I think it is Videocon)
19 Inch Ld generally has same screen area as 20 to 20.5 Inch CRT

also in Mumbai at least videocon 21 inch lcd available at rs 11.5 K

Compare India - Televisions - Videocon-Integra 21

I am looking to buy 21crt tv budget under 10k both pq and sq should be good have SEEN panasonic 21FX21C3,21FX75C3 ARE they good what about service it must last for 3 years i live in chennai
Regards

if you can Stretch your budget to 15000 you will get Samsung 22" 4 Series LCD Tv.

Thanks to one & all i am intersted in panasonic models they have
16:9 aspect ratio will that be a big plus or will it be a issue in watching cable tv looking buy to full hd lcd tv next year only regards

Sairam,

Check out the Panasonic Tau FX 29FX20CDS3, 29" CRT TV. It's got great PQ. I got it for 9K under exchange of my old 29" Akai TV. It's 11K without exchange and 14K with a Philips DVDP and 5.1 Speaker System thrown in. More than anything else its PQ is great, has 16:9, and is great VFM. Quite a few friends of mine after seeing its amazing PQ have purchased it.

Sairam,

Check out the Panasonic Tau FX 29FX20CDS3, 29" CRT TV. It's got great PQ. I got it for 9K under exchange of my old 29" Akai TV. It's 11K without exchange and 14K with a Philips DVDP and 5.1 Speaker System thrown in. More than anything else its PQ is great, has 16:9, and is great VFM. Quite a few friends of mine after seeing its amazing PQ have purchased it.

Second that very very good TV for PQ.

Sairam,

Can you pls explain what is 16:9 feature in CRT(4:3):)?

Can you pls explain what is 16:9 feature in CRT(4:3):)?

TV has 16:9 aspect ratio which is useful for watching DVDs and some movies on Pix TV which are aired in 16:9 aspect ratio. It's not automatic though, has to be activated via the remote.

TV has 16:9 aspect ratio which is useful for watching DVDs and some movies on Pix TV which are aired in 16:9 aspect ratio. It's not automatic though, has to be activated via the remote.

Still not clear,does it not show blk bars on top or its special enhancement(pixelwise) for SD vid Q boosting?

well no dth or cable providers gives channels in 16:9 format ,even though some movies in pix or any other are in 16:9 ,the fact is channels are still given in 4:3 format,the panasonic just streches the image verticaly.

Thanks to one & all i dont have space for 29inch tv so only i Want 21inch can anyone give me idea about samsung LG models

Thanks to one & all i dont have space for 29inch tv so only i Want 21inch can anyone give me idea about samsung LG models

well i am not sure how good is panasonic but i can say that philips tvs are better then samsung and lg.sonys are the best interms of PQ but their tvs below 10k have bad sound,i.e they have two speakers but its just mono sound only sony tvs above 10k are better in sound.and i am not sure about their support in the future since production lines have been stopped .

Any one know any thing about Samsung CS21A730, LG 21FU8UGE heard samsung ultra slim models have some problems how is LG service

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back