Hi

eq84777

Hi forum members :D this is eq84777 from Germany ..An audiophile emigrant from India

Last edited:
Hi Eq & welcome to our lively forum.
As a part of your intro, it would be nice if you could give details of your Audio/Video set up, your choice of music/movies & what youare planning in the future.
We have a number of very knowledgeable "Gurus" who would be only too happy to help out if you have any queries/clarifications.
Again, Welcome from all of us.

My setup is simple I own the following equipments Marantz CD5001, PM7001 & Yamaha NS-M525 speakers ;)

eq ..welcome! ... to this nice forum

glad to see HiFiVision getting popular abroad too ...

by the way why id is "eq*****".. don't mind just curious :D

Kaushik

Hi,

Willkommen in diesem wunderbaren Forum :D! Have great time here !!

Please be active and post questions or answer someone else's !!

Nice to near bout you set-up ! but I think the Speakers are not ideal match for the set-up !! this is my impression ! Please don't mind !!

nsm525_fcl.jpg

Reagards.

Ya but I bought it earlier so using it with this amp gonna buy a new one in august ..
:confused: Sie wissen Deutsch :confused:

Hi,

Ohh IC ! thats what I was thinking ;) !! anyway which are one's you've shortlisted ??

If you fancy some DIY (seeing you comment on wateraudio's thread I presume) ! you can catch all the action here ! Please checkout my signature for further details !!

Nö! aber sicher, dass Google tut!

Regards.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back