Hi

ak73

First of all, I'd like to say a big HI to all. I need some help. After reading all the reviews about Panasonic Viera TH-P42V20D Plasma, I'm interested in buying this and I am getting it around 53K in Croma. Since this is already going to be phased out, is it a good decision to buy this product and is there any better TV to buy at this price. I need to buy within today or tomorrow, so i'd appreciate your help and feedback regarding this.

Hey,

I too am looking for this model but unable to find it anywhere in Pune. 53K is an awesome deal i think going by the reviews i have been reading about this TV. Could you please tell me which Croma(City) quoted you this price? I prolly will go for this if they can send it to their Pune stores.

TIA

First of all, I'd like to say a big HI to all. I need some help. After reading all the reviews about Panasonic Viera TH-P42V20D Plasma, I'm interested in buying this and I am getting it around 53K in Croma. Since this is already going to be phased out, is it a good decision to buy this product and is there any better TV to buy at this price. I need to buy within today or tomorrow, so i'd appreciate your help and feedback regarding this.

good choice!!! you cant beat the pan V20 when it comes to black levels, overall a very good tv. keep the ambient lighting to a minimum while watching and you will be amazed at what you see, enjoy!!!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back