Hi

Nik_Ind

Hello all!

Newbie to the forum, and also the HT scene.

Up until now, I've never really had the need to scout through HT forums. With a little know-how, and a keen interest in quality audio, my father bought a Wharfedale/Definitive Technology 5.1 setup about 10 years back, which we kept using for our AV room, and it served us just fine for occasional use. We've just bought a new house, and I finally have the space, along with the time, to build a dedicated home theatre, which has led me to these forums. I've been a car audio enthusiast for as long as I remember, and mostly all of my setups have been DIY; however, this new HT subject has confused me to another level, which is mostly due the vendors I've been speaking with locally.

Hoping to learn a lot of new stuff, and also, seek support from well-experienced enthusiasts to successfully build my new HT setup with enough room to upgrade down the line.

Cheers! :)

Hello all!

Newbie to the forum, and also the HT scene.

Up until now, I've never really had the need to scout through HT forums. With a little know-how, and a keen interest in quality audio, my father bought a Wharfedale/Definitive Technology 5.1 setup about 10 years back, which we kept using for our AV room, and it served us just fine for occasional use. We've just bought a new house, and I finally have the space, along with the time, to build a dedicated home theatre, which has led me to these forums. I've been a car audio enthusiast for as long as I remember, and mostly all of my setups have been DIY; however, this new HT subject has confused me to another level, which is mostly due the vendors I've been speaking with locally.

Hoping to learn a lot of new stuff, and also, seek support from well-experienced enthusiasts to successfully build my new HT setup with enough room to upgrade down the line.

Cheers! :)
Hi Nik, welcome to the forum and keep those questions coming.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back