Hifi dealers in Kolkata

jamu09

Hi, Please suggest for good Hifi dealers i.e. speakers, amps, DAC etc. in Kolkata offering genuine price and service.

Last edited:
For the usual brands :
1. Harmonie Audio - Vasu Jagwani
2. Sks Audio
3. Sollfege
4. Wattfeffects- Utsav
5. ProFx
6. Auditro- Mittal

You’ll get contact numbers for all on their websites.
Apart from that - there are professional DIYers in Kol for amps / speakers that offer huge VFM. If you already have brand experience from the usual names , I’d recommend checking out the DIYers.

For the usual brands :
1. Harmonie Audio - Vasu Jagwani
2. Sks Audio
3. Sollfege
4. Wattfeffects- Utsav
5. ProFx
6. Auditro- Mittal

You’ll get contact numbers for all on their websites.
Apart from that - there are professional DIYers in Kol for amps / speakers that offer huge VFM. If you already have brand experience from the usual names , I’d recommend checking out the DIYers.
Thnx for the response. Actually, I contacted Sollfege, Auditro. Sollfege do not have any physical stock of bookshelf speakers. Mostly. they deal with high end speakers like B&W, Focal etc.

Auditro has got some stock. However, Mr. Mittal assured that order for most of the speakers from known manufactures can be placed with competitive price. His approach was very good. I verified and found quite resalable.

Others you mentioned here I haven't contacted so far. Which DIYers you are refereeing?? Do you have any contact??

Thnx for the response. Actually, I contacted Sollfege, Auditro. Sollfege do not have any physical stock of bookshelf speakers. Mostly. they deal with high end speakers like B&W, Focal etc.

Auditro has got some stock. However, Mr. Mittal assured that order for most of the speakers from known manufactures can be placed with competitive price. His approach was very good. I verified and found quite resalable.

Others you mentioned here I haven't contacted so far. Which DIYers you are refereeing?? Do you have any contact??
B&W and Focal are not high end , honestly.
Anyway do try Vasu Jagwani.He’s the best of the lot.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back