HiFi Rose 250A streamer any first hand experience

I was the first buyer of Eversolo DAC-Z8 in India :D. I just enquired about the DMP a6. The dealer still has 25 pieces left. It will be costing 95K with bill and GST.

Please reach out to Mr. Abdul Razack@9841035821 and use my name (Rajiv from Bangalore) to get a disocunt of Rs 4000 on 99K.
Is this gentleman from The Audio Co of Gurugram ?
Link of their website for A6 has been given above by FM.
Is it the same source?

EDIT
Just spoke to Jasdeep from The Audio Co.
They said that new stock will be available after 10 days.
Price is 100k.

Last edited:
I was the first buyer of Eversolo DAC-Z8 in India :D. I just enquired about the DMP a6. The dealer still has 25 pieces left. It will be costing 95K with bill and GST.

Please reach out to Mr. Abdul Razack@9841035821 and use my name (Rajiv from Bangalore) to get a disocunt of Rs 4000 on 99K.
Confirmed from Eversolo that Mr Razack (Cinema Focus India Pvt Ltd, Chennai) is the Indian dealer.

DMP A6 is out of stock with him but new stuff is coming shortly.

Price is firm at 99k.

At a similar price point the Matrix mini-i pro 4 is also a fantastic product, I have been using its previous version the mini-i pro 3 for close to 2 years and it sent the lumin D2 packing when I bought it in sept 2021.

Just an update, I just saw an upgraded version, The Master edition of the DMP A6 @ $1299. Better clocks +++

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back