HiFi Rose 250A streamer any first hand experience

vijayk

Thinking to add this device in my HiFi system
Primarily for streaming and Hi Resolution Audio files payback from its internal storage perspective

Please share your experience first hand or shared by your friends etc

Cheers

I don't have any personal experience with it, however when it's reviewed by various experts ( ?) they gave rave reviews to the Eversolo DMP A6. It's seems to hold some water as it has sold out on most retailers.

I don't have any personal experience with it, however when it's reviewed by various experts ( ?) they gave rave reviews to the Eversolo DMP A6. It's seems to hold some water as it has sold out on most retailers.
Thanks for your suggestion...
This Eversolo DMP A6 seems to have Euro759 price tag.

Do you know who source or dealer in India?

Regards

Non at the present. It is in short supply all over the world, might be worth waiting for if you are also convinced that it's a better option over the hifi rose.
Yes I'm fully convince and I will wait for it

Cheers

All the best, I anticipate a stock coming in before the US sales ( black Friday, etc) that's when you can source it from.
Are you suggesting to source it from US or UK?
I shall start in connect with my sources in above contries

Are you suggesting to source it from US or UK?
I shall start in connect with my sources in above contries
As of now, to the best of my knowledge, the Eversolo is a recently introduced product so the chances of having an India dealer is slim. Plus the saving by sourcing from the west is constant for most gear. Available in India for a while is not something I would bank on considering the shortage worldwide.

Friends, Eversolo already has a dealer in India and he is based out in Chennai. I have already procured the device from them.

Friends, Eversolo already has a dealer in India and he is based out in Chennai. I have already procured the device from them.
That's great news. Thank you for letting me know. I didn't know that they were represented in India. Can you post a link to the dealer.

Where did you find it for that price? everywhere i looked its for 860 euros around.

Thanks.
I'm not sure, rather I did not bookmark dealer website where I found the price of 759 Euro
I shall dig out the site from history and update here

I was looking at the specs and found it strangely lacking Spotify Connect.

No clue. I am not a Spotify user. I didn't even know that there is a difference between Spotify and Spotify connect.

EverSolo is a sub Brand of the people who make Zidoo Media Players.

MelodyMedia is Zidoo's Official Distributor for India , so it is likely that they will be the distributor for EverSolo also. (This is speculation on my part).

I was the first buyer of Eversolo DAC-Z8 in India :D. I just enquired about the DMP a6. The dealer still has 25 pieces left. It will be costing 95K with bill and GST.

Please reach out to Mr. Abdul Razack@9841035821 and use my name (Rajiv from Bangalore) to get a disocunt of Rs 4000 on 99K.

Here it is

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back