Hifi Shop location in Shanghai

vijwilso

Hi My friend is currenlty in Shanghai and he wanted to give a visit to the hifi shops there .Can someone please send the location of it in Shanghai

Hi - I am based in Shanghai and there are several places. The below is hi-end plaza:
Liying Hifi Plaza,
1802 Zhongshan Nan Lu,
near Xizang Nan Lu
中山南路1820号1楼, 近西藏南路
There are other places too. depends on what your friend is looking for. He can contact me over phone too.

Hi - I sent you my local telephone number. I purchased Dali Opticons, Gryphon Diablo, Line magnetic from the below authorized dealer in Shanghai. My friend also got it Pass amplifier from him. He has other products too - Dynaudio, Shanling...
3-68A, 3/F, No 500 Qiujiang Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai. Mr. Shi - 13788919028

Hi karthikswaminath, I am visiting from the US and am also interested in checkign out a hifi shop. I am mostly interested in a tube amps (Line Magnetic, Consonance) and I only have tomorrow though...
Is the above dealer you mentioned my best bet ? : 3-68A, 3/F, No 500 Qiujiang Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai. Mr. Shi
Or is there another store I could try?

Thank you, any input is much appreciated!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back