HiFi Team ! Great to join up here

Sandeep Sukhu

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sandeep Sukhu. I live in Noida and came across HiFi Vision while Browsing for help !
Well I happened to inherit a beautiful 1986 Vintage Sansui Stereo with the Amp, Spectrum analyser (with remote) and Tape deck matched with a pair of Sansui SPZ66 speakers. All was well till specifically the Amp A1100P started givening trouble ! I am looking for an expert vintage restorer at NCR. Will post further at the Vintage section.................Wish me luck guys..............Hope to gain a lot from this very comprehensive site.:)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sandeep Sukhu. I live in Noida and came across HiFi Vision while Browsing for help !
Well I happened to inherit a beautiful 1986 Vintage Sansui Stereo with the Amp, Spectrum analyser (with remote) and Tape deck matched with a pair of Sansui SPZ66 speakers. All was well till specifically the Amp A1100P started givening trouble ! I am looking for an expert vintage restorer at NCR. Will post further at the Vintage section.................Wish me luck guys..............Hope to gain a lot from this very comprehensive site.:)

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to the forum. As regards an expert vintage restorer, our fellow member trittya had suggested the name of Kalam of CR Park. I don't have Kalam's contact details with me right now but if you PM trittya, I'm sure he'll be glad to help.

All the best.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back