HiFi Voodoo products

Check this out

Audio Accessories, Outlet Cover, Duplex Cover
Tru_Tone_Cover.jpg

"I tried the Duplex Covers with good results for wall outlets located on the side walls, but "night and day" results were obtained when a Tru Tone Duplex Cover was placed on the unused outlet located on the wall behind and between the speakers."

"I can't believe these things actually improved the overall sound as much as they did. Is it resonance control that's lowering the noise floor? I hear greater detail in quiet passages and better front to back image definition. Very impressive!"

:eek:hyeah::lol:

A lot more. Including teleportation tweak
Audio Tweaks, Dark Matter, Clever Clock, RFI, Crystals

Hilarious to say the least...

Cryo Baby Prometheans??? Perhaps Ridley Scott should sue for infringement on the Prometheus franchise?

Dark Matter CD spray? Is this even real or is the site an inside joke on audiophiles?

They "We do Artificial Atoms Right"

So there.

;)

The company appears to be just to ludicrous even for the audiophantasist market --- but if you click on add to cart, it takes you to paypal to give them real money, so I guess it is real. We could cover each of their products here, but, just picking one, check out Frog Jump in Water Sound
Machina Dynamica's latest product, Frog Jump in Water Sound Room Acoustics Tweak, reduces distortion, reveals more ambient information, increases palpability and air and improves overall realism. The Frog Jump in Water Sound Room Acoustics Tweak entails the placement of 4 small plastic containers filled with ordinary water in strategic locations. Price includes four 12x8x6 plastic containers + instructions for use.
Well, I could do with more palpability and realism --- but that's nothing to do with hifi!

One happy user suggests adding flowers!

EDIT: Honest, I intended to pick just one "product" for comment, but, hey, check out the Teleportation Tweak. You pay, they do something over the phone.
The fundamental principles of operation of The Teleportation Tweak are quantum teleportation and mind-matter interaction. The operational details of the Teleportation Tweak are the proprietary property of Machina Dynamica.
Yeah, err, right.

Last edited:
c1rx.jpg

And hear's my suggestion for a product that might outsell the frog water, although it might be based on principles that are little too scientific...

pymb.jpg

:eek:hyeah:

Actually, this could be a great room tweak. "Up, and right a bit, number four, I'm still getting some reflection"

And I was so tempted to post the first pic with the caption, "Hifi Cat ... Hears Day and Night Difference"

Last edited:
but if you click on add to cart, it takes you to paypal to give them real money, so I guess it is real.

May be there is one more page displayed after clicking Pay Now:

We have added the payment page only to see how far some people go. Congratulations to you for making it this far with an "open mind". If you believed these supernatural tweaks can improve your hifi system, then your mind has probably opened up tad too much and/or your 'platinum' ears are screwing you big time. Take control and save $$$ or donate it.

fennec-fox-02.jpg

"I can hear a difference"

May be there is one more page displayed after clicking Pay Now:

We have added the payment page only to see how far some people go. Congratulations to you for making it this far with an "open mind". If you believed these supernatural tweaks can improve your hifi system, then your mind has probably opened up tad too much and/or your 'platinum' ears are screwing you big time. Take control and save $$$ or donate it.

"I can hear a difference"

Glad that you posted this just before I hit the 'Place order button'. Errr.. wait a minute...

11414xot.jpg

XOT-WHITE-632.jpg

XOT-SPKR-632.jpg

Introducing the latest application of our UEF Technology (Uniform Energy Field Technology) initially developed for HFTs- High Frequency Transducers and FEQ- Frequency equalizer.

XOTs are high frequency filters for speaker crossovers that terminate directly to the leads of your speakers. XOTs deliver a significant increase in resolution accompanied by a lowering of your systems noise floor for more holographic sound. Terminated in either spade or banana connections, XOTs are sold with a no-risk 30-day money back guarantee. Introductory retail $399 US per pair.

Synergistic Research XOTs deliver:
?A significant increase in resolution
?A lowering of your systems noise floor
?More holographic and natural soundstage
?Terminated in either spade or banana connections

XOT Crossover Transducer
$399 US per pair

NEW Product Release XOT Crossover Transducer | Synergistic Research

That's just got to make my car go faster! Where do I fit it?

By the way, I always wonder about claims of a lowered noise floor. I wouild have thought that if one could hear the noise, then the system is crap anyway?

There seems to be a market for everything. Even for the Ripley's-believe-it-not kind of vood0o products. And some of them are insanely priced. A few have got 'rave' reviews too!

This intelligent chip when placed on CDP enhances the sound by reducing the harshness and improved dynamics. It works at sub atomic levels as it is explained here:
Audio System Tweak - Intelligent Chip, Artificial Atoms, Quantum Dots

This wooden volume knob for $485 which improves dynamics and naturalness.
Astronomically overpriced audiophile equipment - Boing Boing

Tuning Stick! (courtesy Thad)
Akiko Audio Tuning Stick Spectral Preview | Audioholics

Cable burn-in generator!
Hagerman Audio Labs: FryBaby Personal Audio Burn-In and Cable Break-In Device

Burn-in CD..

CARDAS AYRE ACOUSTICS (IBE) BURN IN CD at Music Direct

Magic Resonators
The Magic of Mpingo

Wooden cable elevators
Cable elevators : information Elevate your music Reduce ...

You could faint with this one:
Pillows to keep your audio gear on!
Better Records: Hot Stamper LPs -- 100% Guaranteed Great Sound. - Product Detail

Audiograde Hifi tuning fuses.
HiFi-Tuning by Revolution Power
6moons audio reviews: HiFi?Tuning Fuses & Noise Killer

US$35000 power conditioner:
TRIPOINT AUDIO - PRODUCTS

Power outlets for the above:
cruzeFIRST Audio - The Maestro Outlet

Diamond studded ipod earphone $5200
World's most expensive ipod diamond earbud earphones by casa di

Yikes.. Ultra tweeters!
You can't hear them though since they operate in 1 Ghz range
6moons audio reviews: Golden Sound Ultra Tweeter

CD improving lathe, OMG
http://www.audiodesksysteme.de/downloads/england-hi-fi-issue-44-1.pdf

Courtesy; Some are taken from dynacotubeaudio forum.

here are some i have tried

e.g the magic pillow is infact used by a couple guys i know
not the exact pillow shown here (thepricing is just stupid ) put the concept is fine

the idea is to allow longitudinal and lateral vibration absorption

there is a very old diy experiment
placing CDps and sources on partially inflated cycle tyres
I does really work with a couple of CDps i have seen

The cable elevator has less to do with vibrations and more with die electrics and fields
This is also quite a common tweak
ofcourse there are far cheaper options

the resonaters i have also tried
personally i would require much more time

As for the
http://www.cruzefirstaudio.com/maestro_outlet.htm

well a good outlet/inlet is ofcourse a good thing
theres no voodoo in that i woudl say
BUt the price ...sheesh ..... well thats arguably voodoo

heres the plug socket im used for a couple clients in the barracuda box
materials are no second

in fact they are sourced from sine

At least the above are products where i do have some faith

Last edited:
XOTs are high frequency filters for speaker crossovers that terminate directly to the leads of your speakers. XOTs deliver a significant increase in resolution accompanied by a lowering of your systems noise floor for more holographic sound. Terminated in either spade or banana connections, XOTs are sold with a no-risk 30-day money back guarantee. Introductory retail $399 US per pair.

I think people in Consumer Friendly countries like US are still safe with no-question asked returns. My friend has auditioned AV equipment at his home like this :yahoo: (like Myntra/Flipkarts Ads of trial at your home).
But for Indian Audiophile, it could be double tragedy of paying drearily for import or asking favor for people travelling from west to carry them, if one is no longer travelling west as much as Pre-2008 era.

Till then, we can place our bet on India's very own, Al Cheapo Voodoo Talisman and put in all appropriate parts of your setup - To start with, AC chord, IC and Speaker cables!

Attachments

• 1736591_f2601.jpg
    1736591_f2601.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 61
I can already hear the difference that one is making :D

And I'm inspired to go one step further to keep my speaker cables free of all the nasties. I'm going to suspend them from the ceiling, with mango leaves hanging from them. This one, although it may not be wife-friendly hifi, is sure to appeal to the grandparents and great grandparents!

Chanced upon while browsing...

Moon Audio Opulence Speakers

Nothing wrong with a bit of opulence, if one can afford it, but...

The Opulence incorporates Dark Star, an optional second way of experiencing music which is independent of the drivers in the speaker itself and delivers music into the listeners brain, bypassing the ears. All other traditional speakers have produced sound which arrives at the brain through the ears. Dark Star is perceived as delivering music INSIDE the listeners brain and can be fully experienced with the ears completely plugged. This is the only speaker in the world with such technology.

Price of this opulence? $1,100,100 / pair

(err... but it seems as if I may have fallen for a spoof here :eek: )

Last edited:
I think people in Consumer Friendly countries like US are still safe with no-question asked returns. My friend has auditioned AV equipment at his home like this :yahoo: (like Myntra/Flipkarts Ads of trial at your home).
But for Indian Audiophile, it could be double tragedy of paying drearily for import or asking favor for people travelling from west to carry them, if one is no longer travelling west as much as Pre-2008 era.

Till then, we can place our bet on India's very own, Al Cheapo Voodoo Talisman and put in all appropriate parts of your setup - To start with, AC chord, IC and Speaker cables!

Be careful with posting this pic of lime + Chillies. I offended lots of people when posted last time, including mods. ;) :lol:

One wonders, and has to be careful with things that may have religious association. I hope that people will take ujjwaana's chilies and my mango leaves in the good-natured way in which they are intended. Actually, I never had any doubt that they would: it is the religion of audiophilia that one must be careful about here.

Thad,

I don't think lime + chillis got any religious association. Moreover, its not the religious association that got people offended. It just probably acted like a mirror to them about all the tweaks they were discussing. ;)

It got to the point that my posts were removed from that thread. :D

Thad,

I don't think lime + chillis got any religious association. Moreover, its not the religious association that got people offended. It just probably acted like a mirror to them about all the tweaks they were discussing. ;)

It got to the point that my posts were removed from that thread. :D

I would astonished if people can't see that I have ridiculed these Audiophile gimmick and not our Indian Talisman. My intention was that if people can believe in these ultra costly Voodoo accessory, then why not put use of our very Indian Talisman which is both Indian and our very people have trust on them ? i hope we have mature people around.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back