Hifimart reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgurung

Is hifimart.com a reliable online vendor. They have offered me a good deal on a marantz avr. Is it safe to buy from them? Would appreciate knowing your experience and advice!

Yes it's absolutely safe
The founder of hifimart and hifivision is the same person

Irrespective of that absolutely safe to buy from hifimart

Hifimart- state of art equipments , genuine and original
Mr Anil- just talk to him or drop email. He will guide you and answer you all your questions without anger. He does not want to promote any brand , he will give suggestions and his experiences with the equipments and help you in making decision just close your eyes and believe him. All the best. I have got all my ht - receiver, speakers and other accessories from him. They are good and worth the money you spent.

I have purchased around 2 cd players , 1 blu ray , 1 amp and speakers wires , cables over the last 7 yrs from them ....my exp has been good ...
Delivery as always been quick ...sometimes on the same day ( I stay in mumbai)
They also pack things well .. i.e dont try to save money on packing and courier charges at the risk of equipment getting damaged ...this is very important because in India u have vendors who will not use wooden crates for even equipment worth lakhs

My new Marantz SA8005 had some issues ...They asked me to used it for a week and see if the problem persists ....It did and I was not happy ...It was replaced by a new one ...this was in 2016

The plug in mogami wires came out ...so they asked me to send it back to them via courier ..got it fixed and couriered it back to me ...

Sometimes products may not work ....u cant blame the seller for that ....what matters is the service that he provides ...whether he blames u or he helps you out to fix it ...and that is what makes u go back to the seller again when u make ur next purchase

The only time I have purchased outside hifimart is when the product was not available here ...Tannoy is a example

Discounts compared to other hifi websites are good .

Thank you all for your feedback.. Have got a great offer on marantz and going by your testimonials i am pulling the trigger.

I have purchased around 2 cd players , 1 blu ray , 1 amp and speakers wires , cables over the last 7 yrs from them ....my exp has been good ...
Delivery as always been quick ...sometimes on the same day ( I stay in mumbai)
They also pack things well .. i.e dont try to save money on packing and courier charges at the risk of equipment getting damaged ...this is very important because in India u have vendors who will not use wooden crates for even equipment worth lakhs

My new Marantz SA8005 had some issues ...They asked me to used it for a week and see if the problem persists ....It did and I was not happy ...It was replaced by a new one ...this was in 2016

The plug in mogami wires came out ...so they asked me to send it back to them via courier ..got it fixed and couriered it back to me ...

Sometimes products may not work ....u cant blame the seller for that ....what matters is the service that he provides ...whether he blames u or he helps you out to fix it ...and that is what makes u go back to the seller again when u make ur next purchase

The only time I have purchased outside hifimart is when the product was not available here ...Tannoy is a example

Discounts compared to other hifi websites are good .
Sounds great. Looks like i am going to have a long association with them too

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back