Hifivision Banner Designing for my website

I can create a banner, I do web-designing. But I'm a new member of this Forum and just saw this post here...not sure if this requirement is still there or someone has already designed this banner. If not, then please let me know, I can help designing the banner.

Amarbir,
My suggestion is don't change colour/style/font of HIFIVISION. As identity of website should be the same throughout different portals/websites/media etc. So my request is, it would be better if you remove Green+Red hifivision banner with Chinese looking font.
Thanks and regards

Amarbir,
My suggestion is don't change colour/style/font of HIFIVISION. As identity of website should be the same throughout different portals/websites/media etc. So my request is, it would be better if you remove Green+Red hifivision banner with Chinese looking font.
Thanks and regards

Sir ,
i cannot make it i just did a donkey job with it ,Thats what i am asking can someone make it and send to me please or post in this thread as attachment :D

I can create a banner, I do web-designing. But I'm a new member of this Forum and just saw this post here...not sure if this requirement is still there or someone has already designed this banner. If not, then please let me know, I can help designing the banner.

Amarbir-ji, Member Brajendu has offered to create the banner :).

Guys ,
I Purchased One Software And Learned The Same Pretty Well ,Tell Me What hifivision Wants Me to do now .some of My Work

Some Banners i Made

Banner%20For%20Edifier%20Speakers%20Lynx.gif

CDR%20Labs%20Banner.gif

Lynx%20Forums%20ADD.gif

Customers%20Say%20II.gif

Customers%20Say.gif

Software%20Downloads.gif

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back