High end home theater demo rooms in bangalore

square_wave

A friend who is big into home theatre will be in town next week. He wanted to do the rounds. If people who are into home theatre can chime in, that'd be great. Particularly looking for well setup and calibrated ones.

Last edited:
Home Cinema have a good set of speakers to audition in a well treated room. I believe they have 2 rooms with 7.1.4 setup

A friend who is big into home theatre will be in town next week. He wanted to do the rounds. If people who are into home theatre can chime in, that'd be great. Particularly looking for well setup and calibrated ones.
What is your friend budget for home theatre ?? Square wave

The DNI in Bellandur had nearly 7-8 rooms of different sizes and well setup. Unfortunately, post COVID they shut them down. There are some excellent personal home theaters that are very well setup, but maybe difficult to visit in these times.

Do visit the IndiqAudio’s exclusive HT experience Center in Chandra Layout, Bangalore. It’s very well integrated.
If I remember correctly, this is more or less the specs.
I personally made note of most of it as I was too planning something on the same lines.

It’s a 9.2.4, Huge Room, Screen size I think 180".
Projector was Benq (unsure of the model)
Marantz 6014, 2 channel power amp, 2 slot loaded 12 inch subs, 2 row seating, fully acoustically treated, The LCR were their cinema range Achal’s for LCR.

Last edited:
What setup does he have? Who calibrated it? If you can share the images of the room many things can be judged from it

What setup does he have? Who calibrated it? If you can share the images of the room many things can be judged from it
This is someone who I know from the past. Lives in kerala. I have not even seen the existing setup. It is a setup with kef speakers with velodyne subwoofers. He got someone in cochin to help with the calibration. Little older setup. No pics, sorry ! In case I come to know more after the visit, I will post here. From what I know so far, he wants to experience what is possible and gauge if he wants to go up the ladder.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back