High Quality Portable Audio with USB Audio Playback.

deba

Dear All,

I am in search of a portable high quality Audio System with USB Audio Playback capability with a battery backup,if possible.

I liked the Bose Sound Touch Music System but they do not support USB Audio Playback.

Kindly suggest.

Thank you.

Somebody mailed them. Unfortunately they won't ship to India. Only way is to get someone in UK to order and get them for you.
Lakozy is the authorised dealer in India. It is mentioned on their website and I have seen a bluesound product with a dealer in India also.

Lakozy is the authorised dealer in India. It is mentioned on their website and I have seen a bluesound product with a dealer in India also.

My bad. He contacted their UK dealer Sevenoaks Sound and Vision for this product which were on discount sale and they mailed back stating they won't ship to India:

Kingston store: Sevenoaks Sound and Vision - Bluesound POWERNODE (White) Wireless Music Streamer / Amp (N150W)

Loughton store: Sevenoaks Sound and Vision - Bluesound POWERNODE (White) Wireless Music Streamer / Amp (N150W)

Mail Order Dept: Sevenoaks Sound and Vision - Bluesound POWERNODE (White) Wireless Music Streamer / Amp (N150W)

Hello if you are looking really good hi resolution digital media player with solid battery with high quality play back with digital output you can go for ibasso dx 50. I compared it with my pophorn hour in playing the 24#192 songs dx 50 is par with it. More over it does not any portable amp to try hard to push cans. It has different gain control so it can be connected to ear buds also. More over it can comatible with micro sd card and otg also. All kind of tone controls equaliser it has to tailor the music. In one word the best audio playrtm

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back