Hilarious iPhone 5 Parody Video Tells the Real Truth About the iPhone 5

sam9s

Hilarious iPhone 5 Parody Video Tells the Real Truth About the iPhone 5

WARNING WARNING :::: It might literally rape an iPhone fan feelings ... ... proceed at you own risk ...

When you watch Apple talk about any of its products, it's always the same: ridiculously passionate comments about the tiniest details, inspirational music that hypnotizes you to open your wallet and a lot of catchy phrases and buzzwords that you're not even sure are real. But it's not all unicorn steel and rainbow glass with the iPhone 5 though! This parody of the iPhone 5 promo video by John Elerick is the hilarious truth of what Apple really wants to say. Watch it

Banned iPhone 5 Promo - YouTube

Do share which one was your best part ....

Last edited:
Truth or not, it was funny.

Last weekend I watched this review of two Nokia Asha phones on one of the business channel tech shows - it was very hilarious the way they said these phones were crap and Samsung ones were much better.

Nice. But not matching the lofty standards that were set by the ipad parody based on the movie "Downfall". For those who are not aware, just google the keywords, "downfall ipad parody"

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Yep just watched..... sarcasm at its best ... But I liked this one a wee bit better ....

The panaroma feature on iphone5 is completely revolutionary and unlike any free app you could have downloaded 3 years ago!

:D :D

In iPhone 5 we updated the camera lens ..................................cover..:D:D

Back