Himedia Q10 Pro

Hi.

Can you tell if amazon and Netflix stream in 4K HDR on this? If yes, this will serve my purpose as I will be able to play movies in HDD as well through this. This is my basic requirement. I would have gone for Amazon Fire TV 4k but no one to get it from US for me.

Does it stream amazon prime video, Plays FLAC and WAV files?

Amazon Prime streams on the Himedia Q10 Pro but at 480p only. You will have to side-load the Amazon Prime Video apk. Amazon Prime Music side-loaded works fine. It does play FLAC and WAV.

Amazon Prime streams on the Himedia Q10 Pro but at 480p only. You will have to side-load the Amazon Prime Video apk. Amazon Prime Music side-loaded works fine. It does play FLAC and WAV.
Can you suggest me which android box plays prime video in HD? Should also play Flac & Wav. These are my requirements.

Amazon Prime streaming is 1080p but you need to have a patch developed and shared by a senior developer and available with European versions of Q10 Pro, dont know about Alibaba/China shipped. I got my Q10 Pro shipped from London.

Amazon Prime streaming is 1080p but you need to have a patch developed and shared by a senior developer and available with European versions of Q10 Pro, dont know about Alibaba/China shipped. I got my Q10 Pro shipped from London.
You purchased from some online store in UK then kindly share, other online options for shipping from UK region for EU version

Better off buying Nvidia Shield for Netflix 4k/HD as well as Amazon Prime video 4k/HD which are officially supported rather than depending on patches as Netfilx/amazon can always update their app and render your patched app unusable.
Also I believe its almost same price (may be less than q10 pro) and have a much better interface, I have used cheap Chinese boxes in the past and mind it difference is huge as almost all Chinese boxes rund phone version of android rather than android tv which is better suited for streaming services.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back