Hindi Film Songs-good CD

pratimbayal

Hi all

Collecting Hindi Film songs of Kishore , Lata , Manna, Asha , Sachin Dev Burman ,Salil Chowdhury , Kailash Kher , AR Rahman, Kumar Sanu .

Want suggestion on good sound quality CD available of these artist.

I have "anmol ratan " vol 1 and 11 ( Manna and Kishore ) - I am satisfied with the sound

Saregama "golden hour " of Salis Chowdhury and SD are so so ..

Kailash Kher from Sony -ok.

A R rahman -Signature collection from T series - not up to mark.

Please suggest

Thanks
Pratim

Early Hits of Kishore kumar, Coffee with KK.

Lata - Shraddanjali albums

Hemant Kumar - A tribute.

Rahman - A world of music

Kailasa Chaandan Mein

Salil Chowdhury - Solid Gold

The History of Indian Film Music Box set looks pretty good too. I have only listened to first two cds till now & my impressions are quite positive.

I, myself, am looking for some well mastered CDs of Lataji & Madan Mohan. i would be grateful to anyone with a recommendation.

Last edited:
Hi all

Collecting Hindi Film songs of Kishore , Lata , Manna, Asha , Sachin Dev Burman ,Salil Chowdhury , Kailash Kher , AR Rahman, Kumar Sanu .

Want suggestion on good sound quality CD available of these artist.

I have "anmol ratan " vol 1 and 11 ( Manna and Kishore ) - I am satisfied with the sound

Saregama "golden hour " of Salis Chowdhury and SD are so so ..

Kailash Kher from Sony -ok.

A R rahman -Signature collection from T series - not up to mark.

Please suggest

Thanks
Pratim

Hi Pratim

check out the link below.You can also order online from here or u can select a title of ur liking and buy from music shop in ur area.I have used this website for online purchase sometime back and the delivery was quick with neat packing.

Rhythm House Product Listing

PS: u can also move around to other links thru this page to view more results.

hi. check our vinyl threads. our stand is, music recorded in newer digital format is best listened on cds. for old analogue sound from period era, best to go for the original company pressed vinyl discs.

Yes, that may be right. But at this moment I do not want to go for investment in Vinyl . Apart from gear collecting vinyl is also uncertain

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back