Hitachi 42X01A

(Pardon the off-topic, time-wasting response but...Holy Cow...at those prices their tagline should be "Inspire The Next Heart Attack". Anyway, I'm sure its a great product though. Those specs are amazing.)

(Pardon the off-topic, time-wasting response but...Holy Cow...at those prices their tagline should be "Inspire The Next Heart Attack". Anyway, I'm sure its a great product though. Those specs are amazing.)

Do you see any mention of prices?

Raman

Last edited:
Dear Raman,

This is a good full hd lcd tv. The price for the same I believe is about rs 100k.

Regards
SNV

This is a good full hd lcd tv. The price for the same I believe is about rs 100k.

SNV, when I inquired about this tv (in Jan-Feb) it was retailing for 92k.
Probably it is lesser now.
Hitachi is also coming out with ultra-slim panels in coming months.

SNV, when I inquired about this tv (in Jan-Feb) it was retailing for 92k.
Probably it is lesser now.
Hitachi is also coming out with ultra-slim panels in coming months.

Well, 92k is a very good price for that tv. All the best, hope you get a better price.

Regards
SNV

Hey Raman340, some shop in Delhi selling it for 84k. Don't know where you are based and if you have bought it yet. See:
Compare India

If you have already bought it do share your thoughts with us. This seems like a "best buy" for LCDs so far.

Hey Raman340, some shop in Delhi selling it for 84k. Don't know where you are based and if you have bought it yet. See:
Compare India

If you have already bought it do share your thoughts with us. This seems like a "best buy" for LCDs so far.

Thanks particleman.
I am based in Delhi. I haven't bought it yet (I was searching for an AVR meanwhile, and now the renovation work has to start). I have zeroed down on this after a lot of research. I heard from many people that the performance of this LCD is far better than the other brands "in this range". The build quality is also very good. I had seen some demos at AVExpo'08. But I am not sure of the performance of the new 100Hz motion flow stuff, and also the new LED LCDs range (which have the best contrast ratios).

Regards
Raman

He is not actually giving it for Rs.84K...
Its 84K + Charges = Total approx Rs.88K...
where Rs.90K is the MRP...

Dear do let me know, when you wanna purchase, i will get you the best price round the country...

I am ex-sight and sound...
The India Distributor for Hitachi...

So, i know, what price will be best...

Do let me know, if you have any queries...

I would just say... Take it or loose it...
Nothing can match the quality at that price...

But, i would be eager to know, what is your purpose of buying a 42"...
If its for home purpose.. than y dont you opt for P42A01A - 42" Plasma by Hitachi.. MRP Rs.82K only...

Do think of it, as Plasma has much better picture quality than LCDs...

Thanks & Regards

Mridul Goel

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back