• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hola from Mumbai

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker

damdam20

Hi guys. Am Damodar from Maharashtra Mumbai. I recently developed a liking to own a new set up, and was searching all over forums, and found Hifivision to be my home for knowledge. I have my grandfather’s Sansui A 80 amplifier, and think of upgrading.

Nikhil

Staff member
Hello Damodar,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining!
Look forward to seeing you more on here.

Regards.

efernand1

Hi guys. Am Damodar from Maharashtra Mumbai. I recently developed a liking to own a new set up, and was searching all over forums, and found Hifivision to be my home for knowledge. I have my grandfather’s Sansui A 80 amplifier, and think of upgrading.

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

HFV is indeed a great place to be part of. There are endless threads with a lots of rich information shared by members....do make time to go through the threads.....

The Sansui Amp is a vintage classic....if it is working well...dont just get rid of it yet.....

Looking to upgrade to a 2.0 Stereo setup or 5.1 Home Theatre setup? Read Threads under "What should i buy" or " HomeTheatre"

Let us know your budget and we can help out further on this....

Regards,