Hola HiFiVisionians

cyber_cat

Hello everybody!

I am a new member in this forum from bangalore. Wow,what cool site for audio related info, great site, keep it up. :D

Hi,

Welcome to the forum ! have a blast here !! indeed its a great site and wonderful Avenue for the people to interact !!

So whats your story ?? meaning are you a hardcore stereo fan or in any way interested in DIY stuff etc etc !! please do share with us !!

And now bit personal If you are into DIY or otherwise please do checkout My DIY projects(also read the open invitation for Auditioning my stuff for the members of this forum)

Regards.

Last edited:
hi soundsgreat,

not into diy stuff, but wud like to try it someday though, no money and no knowledge :eek:,

checked out your posts dude, really great stuff, man speakers are really awesome, wud like to hear them one day, will meet up with you some day

yeah i am a die hard stereo fan :D

Hi,

First of all thanks for checking out my projects !! Now as with no money and no knowledge goes, Money I can't do nothin but knowledge I sure can help you gain some !!

Secondly you are most welcome to drop in any time, just PM for further talks.

Finally its great pleasure to know that you are also a hardcore stereo fan :D !!

Regards.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back