Home Audio System

Arrush009

Hi myself Abhishek,

Recently i bought a Zebronics Jukebar 9400 Pro with dolby digital plus and i decided to go further bought a StudioMaster DJA 2500 Professional Power Amp to run my 2 Pioneer 1212S4 Subs.

please note i want to use my soundbar to power my power amp because of the quality. i tried many bluetooth modules but nothing can beat the one is inbuilt in Soundbar its 5.1 DD plus. i tried using soundbar bluetooth and other 2nd bluetooth modules to power my amp but latency give sync problems and other problems of connecting 2 bluetooth in other phone since only my phone can do that in my family.

i wanted to run my Power Amp from this Zebronics soundbar thinking i will take a Speeker out line from soundbar active subwoofer connections to my power amp converting it from speeker/high lever audio to line output by some LOC Devices but most of the devices i came across are 50w max input to line lvl output and my Soundbar active sub is 150w RMS.

Is there any way for me to get my power amp to get audio from my soundbar? or amy other options?

Hi myself Abhishek,

Recently i bought a Zebronics Jukebar 9400 Pro with dolby digital plus and i decided to go further bought a StudioMaster DJA 2500 Professional Power Amp to run my 2 Pioneer 1212S4 Subs.

please note i want to use my soundbar to power my power amp because of the quality. i tried many bluetooth modules but nothing can beat the one is inbuilt in Soundbar its 5.1 DD plus. i tried using soundbar bluetooth and other 2nd bluetooth modules to power my amp but latency give sync problems and other problems of connecting 2 bluetooth in other phone since only my phone can do that in my family.

i wanted to run my Power Amp from this Zebronics soundbar thinking i will take a Speeker out line from soundbar active subwoofer connections to my power amp converting it from speeker/high lever audio to line output by some LOC Devices but most of the devices i came across are 50w max input to line lvl output and my Soundbar active sub is 150w RMS.

Is there any way for me to get my power amp to get audio from my soundbar? or amy other options?
interesting conundrum.
What's your soundbar's rated power and the amp's?
Regards

In short no

1. The subwoofer and power amp combo you have can't be connected directly to any source. You will need a low pass filter or active crossover before the amp or a passive crossover before the drivers. So regardless of whether you manage to get a source connected to the power amp without filtering you won't get what you want. Easiest would be to install crossover networks inside your driver cabinet and split the source via rca cables to the bar and amp

2. Your sound bar filters the frequencies at its sub woofer level and gives output to the speakers. If you can borrow a subwoofer with high level inputs (speaker connectors on the plate amp) then you could do some jugaad at the sound bar front speaker connections and pass that wire through the subwoofer and from there to the speakers and see if that gives you what you want. In that case your current sub plus amp setup will need changing

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back